Gemini women love a good witty conversation. She’ll love any joke you tell her, but she’ll appreciate the deeper, more intellectual ones even more. By texting her a joke every once in a while, you can remind her of your sense of humor and get her thinking about you (even when you’re not around).
How do you know if a Gemini girl likes you?
- She wants to have deep discussions with you.
- She makes time for you in her schedule.
- She opens up to you.
- You get her undivided attention.
- Her body language is animated and expressive.
- She’s flirty with you.
- She’s physically affectionate.
How do you win the heart of a Gemini woman?
- Great sense of humor. Of all traits Gemini woman looks for in a man, the most important one is the sense of humor.
- Witty nature. As you know, the Gemini female is gifted with a quick mind; also, she is an intellectual person.
- Be adventurous.
- Be successful.
- Be romantic.
How do you flirt with a Gemini woman over text?
- “Tell me that joke again.”
- “I’m at Starbucks, and I have a free seat next to me…”
- “I have a surprise for you…”
- “I think you’re wrong…
- “Would you be my plus one?”
- “Sorry, I was busy taking over the world.”
- “What do you think about this outfit?”
What turns on a female Gemini?
They also love giving oral sex (and receiving it, too). In fact, Geminis love anything to do with the mouth and tongue, so go ahead and try out nipple play, neck kisses, and rimming. When dating, Geminis love adventure and get bored easily. That means they’re more likely to have flings than to be serial monogamists.
How do you tell if a Gemini likes you?
When a Gemini likes someone, they’re texting, calling, writing, and messaging back and forth consistently. If they’re pouring out their heart in words, this is a really good sign that they like you. Geminis are excellent for long-distance relationships because they will consistently talk to you and make wild plans.
What Gemini woman likes in a man?
Display your intelligence. A Gemini girl wants someone who can sweep her off her feet physically and mentally. She needs to know you can match her when it comes to anything. The last thing she wants is a partner that she feel superior over – she wants someone she can share the glory with.
How do you seduce a Gemini?
Remain open and communicative, yet complex; Gemini loves a good human puzzle, so don’t make it too easy—but don’t make it too hard, either! These signs will be the first to dip if they feel you’re trying to out-manipulate them with head games (you won’t win. Ever.).
How do you make a Gemini fall in love with you?
- Be fully aware that it takes a lot of work to love them.
- Find the best way to earn their trust.
- Prepare interesting topics to talk about with them.
- Ask them on an outdoorsy date.
- Impress them with your creative skills.
- Do not bore them.
What should I ask a Gemini woman?
- #1. What can cheer you up even in the darkest times?
- #2. What is your biggest fear?
- #3. What are your dreams and expectations about the future?
- #4. Who is the most influential person in your life?
- #6. Which experience has changed your life forever?
What signs are good in bed with Gemini?
- Aquarius. Aquarius is drawn to the unusual and accepts Gemini’s restless and erratic nature.
- Virgo. Gemini and Virgo may not appear to be obvious partners, but they share the same ruler, Mercury.
Where do Gemini like to be kissed?
They Like to Get Handsy They may kiss you on the neck or somewhere else on your body. The random body kisses might be better than the kisses on your lips. Gemini may first kiss you on the cheek or the neck. They might accidentally give you hickeys and then have to soften their kisses.
What Gemini dislikes?
Dislikes: Peace and quiet, feels bored or lonely, people who don’t listen or whose opinions are rigid.
How do Gemini act when they have a crush?
Geminis are naturally flirty, with a tendency to happily chat people up, often while making lots of eye contact and sharing close, personal space. When a Gemini flirts with you, you shouldn’t necessarily take it as a sign they’re already infatuated with you, but you certainly shouldn’t waste the opportunity, either.
What are Geminis afraid of?
Gemini (May 21 – June 20) “Gemini fears silence and stagnation,” explains Perrakis.
Do Gemini fall in love easily?
04/13Gemini Also, they tend to get bored easily. They can fall in love quickly only when they meet someone who can match their intelligence. However, keeping a Gemini in love is quite a task and if they get bored or stops being mentally stimulated, they can fall out of love as quickly as they fell in love.
Is Gemini girl jealous?
This may sound not so Gemini, but a Gemini girl can be super possessive and jealous when she loves you so very much. Most of the time when her jealousy is so strong, she will become insecure and doubt your loyalty to her.
Who will a Gemini fall in love with?
The three best matches for the Gemini characteristics are Libra, Aries, and Aquarius. However, Libra and Gemini are THE perfect match. They are both guided by the element of Air and this should give them a good start for their mental connection and verbal reasoning.
Who will a Gemini marry?
Generally, the most compatible signs for Gemini friendships and romantic relationships are fellow air signs Aquarius and Libra, as they’ll have an innate understanding of Gemini’s mental nature.
What do Geminis look for in a partner?
In relationships, Geminis seek open and loyal communication. Geminis want a partner that is intellectually compatible and eager to have fun. Geminis are highly loyal when they discover the proper mate. Geminis are highly sociable people who spend a lot of time with their friends and relatives.
How do Gemini girls kiss?
Since the ruling planet of Gemini is Mercury, your zodiac tells that you love to explore. So when you kiss, you usually open your mouth and use your tongue a lot. You kiss to turn on your partner and arouse him that might lead to sex. But at the same time, you also can kiss slowly and smoothly.
Is a Gemini good in bed?
Their tactile ability. First off, Gemini people are amazing with their hands and mouth, which makes them great in bed. Gemini rules the hands and tongue, and these people have incredibly dextrous fingers and mouths.
Do Gemini like to cuddle?
13/13Gemini Geminis have a fun and flirty nature but still are strong believers of no-cuddling. Sure, they love to love, but physical affection isn’t really their forte. They might be great with their tongues but have sloppy hands.
What is a Geminis weakness?
Their strengths are that they’re adaptable, outgoing, and intelligent—there’s never a dull moment with a Gemini. However, their weaknesses are that they’re indecisive, impulsive, unreliable, and nosy—be careful telling a Gemini your deepest darkest secrets.
What to do when Gemini ignores you?
- Stay calm. The first step is to be confident and calm.
- Don’t get jealous. A big reason Gemini signs ignore people in the first place is because of pushy people.
- Give them space. Space is the best thing for a Gemini when they are feeling skittish, overwhelmed, or confused.