- 1 He doesn’t talk about his feelings.
- 2 He won’t commit when you try to plan dates.
- 3 He takes forever to respond to texts.
- 4 He seems fickle and you can’t get a read on him.
- 5 He’s often unreliable or flaky.
- 6 He doesn’t consider what you want out of the relationship.
How do you know a Gemini woman is serious about you?
- She makes time for you.
- She shares her feelings with you.
- She debates with you and has intellectual conversations.
- She gives you undivided attention.
- She bombards you with questions.
- She will play games with you.
- She will be flirty.
- She won’t give up on you.
How do you get a Gemini woman to chase you?
Let the Gemini chase you. Geminis enjoy a challenge, especially a romantic challenge, and will usually respond well to chasing after someone they find attractive. Make sure you give the Gemini your full attention and work hard to get her interested. Once you seem to have her interest, you should pull back a little.
How do Gemini females act?
Gemini women are very passionate about life but are very hesitant when it comes to love. Due to their intelligence and indecisiveness, Gemini women agonize about the important decisions in their life. If you’re dating a Gemini woman, be patient with her; it may take her longer to commit to a serious relationship.
How do Geminis act when they like someone?
When a Gemini likes someone, they’re texting, calling, writing, and messaging back and forth consistently. If they’re pouring out their heart in words, this is a really good sign that they like you. Geminis are excellent for long-distance relationships because they will consistently talk to you and make wild plans.
Are Geminis players?
A dark side Gemini knows what to say to manipulate others, and appear to be someone they’re not. He may date many at one time, giving him a reputation of being a bit of a player, as in playing around or playing the field. Especially when young, he prefers to keep things casual and light.
What turns on a female Gemini?
They also love giving oral sex (and receiving it, too). In fact, Geminis love anything to do with the mouth and tongue, so go ahead and try out nipple play, neck kisses, and rimming. When dating, Geminis love adventure and get bored easily. That means they’re more likely to have flings than to be serial monogamists.
What Gemini woman likes in a man?
Display your intelligence. A Gemini girl wants someone who can sweep her off her feet physically and mentally. She needs to know you can match her when it comes to anything. The last thing she wants is a partner that she feel superior over – she wants someone she can share the glory with.
How do you handle a Gemini woman?
- Give her space.
- Don’t be boring.
- Intellect impresses her, so have some brains.
- It’s all about the little things with her.
- Remember: appreciation and gratitude go a long way with a Gemini.
Is Gemini girl jealous?
This may sound not so Gemini, but a Gemini girl can be super possessive and jealous when she loves you so very much. Most of the time when her jealousy is so strong, she will become insecure and doubt your loyalty to her.
What are the negative traits of a Gemini woman?
- Inconsistent. Referring to Gemini woman, she is restless and always on the go.
- Indecisive. Don’t ask your Gemini lady to make decisions because she really hates that.
- Overly anxious.
- Double faced.
What are Geminis addicted to?
Geminis are very moody—gregarious, yet easily bored and sullen when all eyes aren’t on them. They love to smoke cigarettes but are particularly prone to the illicit thrill of sexual and internet addictions.
What Gemini dislikes?
Dislikes: Peace and quiet, feels bored or lonely, people who don’t listen or whose opinions are rigid.
How does a Gemini girl flirt?
When flirting, Geminis will mirror the mannerisms of who they talk to making that other person more at ease around them. You’ll feel very comfortable chatting with a Gemini giving them ample opportunity to swoop in with some heart-stealing.
How does a Gemini break up with you?
As the social butterflies of the zodiac, Gemini recover through storytelling, editing their breakup drama into sad and hilarious tales to share over drinks. While some might label this “kiss and tell” behavior, a Gemini calls it healing.
Why do Geminis give mixed signals?
When a Gemini is sending mixed signals, it’s because though they are developing feelings for you, they don’t quite trust you yet not to break their hearts or abandon them. Geminis test the waters by letting you in and then seizing intimacy temporarily.
Who will a Gemini fall in love with?
The three best matches for the Gemini characteristics are Libra, Aries, and Aquarius. However, Libra and Gemini are THE perfect match. They are both guided by the element of Air and this should give them a good start for their mental connection and verbal reasoning.
What signs are good in bed with Gemini?
- Aquarius. Aquarius is drawn to the unusual and accepts Gemini’s restless and erratic nature.
- Virgo. Gemini and Virgo may not appear to be obvious partners, but they share the same ruler, Mercury.
How do you know if a Gemini woman is secretly in love with you?
If a Gemini girl likes you, she’ll want to talk about subjects that are more personal in nature. These include things like your favorite artists, the political opinions you hold, and even the philosophies that guide your life. Over text, this may look like receiving lengthy, thoughtful messages about profound subjects.
How do you break a Gemini woman’s heart?
- 1 Initiate the breakup yourself.
- 2 Tell her in-person or over the phone.
- 3 Be direct and logical when you tell her it’s over.
- 4 Use I-statements so she doesn’t feel blamed.
- 5 Listen to her response.
- 6 Make it clear you won’t change your mind.
- 7 Expect her to hide her heartache.
How do you know if a Gemini doesn’t like you?
- Gemini avoids you.
- Gemini ignores you.
- Gemini won’t really talk to you.
- Gemini is not passionate about you.
- They won’t reply you.
- They won’t initiate the first move.
- They picks a fight.
- He doesn’t include you in his life.
How do you make a Gemini regret?
- Let him contact you first.
- Text him “accidentally.”
- Be a little mysterious.
- Make yourself less available.
- Leave an item of yours at his house.
- Pick up a new hobby.
- Make some new friends.
- Go on a casual date with someone new.
What is the dark side of a Gemini?
Gemini’s dark side can seem in vogue considering dominant themes in society: celebrity gossip, dirty tricks in business and politics, the superficial over the substantial, short-term gratification over long-term achievement. The wise Gemini learns from these traps and puts that brilliance to work for higher purposes.
What are Geminis flaws?
Geminis are flexible, extroverted, and clever, and there’s never a boring moment while they’re around. Their flaws include indecisiveness, impulsivity, unreliability, and nosiness, therefore don’t disclose a Gemini your innermost deepest fears.
Who should a Gemini avoid?
The pairing of Gemini and Scorpio might be the worst with regard to Gemini compatibility. “Both are unable to comprehend one another, as Scorpios are ambitious workaholics, and may be a little dramatic, and they want to go deep, while Geminis on the other hand enjoy shallow,” she says.